Mister Mauve

mister mauve.... he's just this guy... currently grappling with the turmoil of channeling several mystical dieties from an undefined relm. he also takes photos.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

suffering bastard

like a bolt of blue
i descend upon gardena
futuristic sounds
bump bump bumping on the stereo

language is slowly transforming
due to the introduction
of text messaging to my diet
spelling is a hinderance
how's my favorite penicorn?

last night I dreamt
that I became one with myspace
now I know what it means
to be the champion of the universe

my next adventure
and this is totally real
will be to drink every exotic rum drink
on the menu at the quon brother's
that's 12
approximately $72

the other night at the short stop
after i ruled your world with my dances
a wise man told me
I need some casey time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home